Freedom Lift & SeaLift
GET A FREE QUOTE
CARRY YOUR DINGHY IN STYLE ...
• Transport and use your tender when and where you want - with just the touch of a button!
• Don’t lose use of your swim platform.
• Safe, one-person operation with wireless remote control.
Optional Carbon Fiber Lift Arms …
Lightweight (14lbs. each), Strong and Beautiful!
Launching, retrieving and securing your tender to the FreedomLift
What Makes Freedom Lift the Best Choice?
• Only System with Removable Lift Arms
• Best in Class Lifting Range 44” (112 cm)
• Light Weight 325 lbs. (147 kg)
• Safe, One Person Operation
• Effortless use with Remote Control Hydraulic System
• Dual Hydraulic Cylinders
• Four Valve Pump System with Internal Lock
• Wireless and Corded Remote Controls
• 12v or 24v DC powered hydraulics
• No Need to Remove Engine or Accessories from Tender
• Capacity for Tender or PWC
• Exact Fit forYour Boat
• Modular Design Allows Transfer to Your Next Boat
• Comprehensive Two (2) Year Warranty
• Installations on Most Major Boat Brands
The Ultimate Tender Lift Solution
If you are looking for a hydraulic lift for your boat then SeaLift has the perfect, Patented design that uses a Single Point of Power utilizing one cylinder and two hydraulic lines outboard of the transom.
While other hydraulic lifts on the market use four cylinders in their design, SeaLift’s Patented design accomplishes a lot more with only one cylinder while greatly reducing the number of unnecessary parts exposed to water, significantly reducing annual maintenance and increasing service life.
Although SeaLift’s compact design uses fewer cylinders, it still has plenty of power! And depending on your boat’s capabilities, it can lift up to 2,500 pounds with the Single Point of Power.
Each SeaLift Platform Lift is individually engineered to guarantee a perfect fit for your boats specific year, Make and Model eliminating the need for shims, adapter brackets, or expensive fiberglass modifications to your boat’s hull.
Since the SeaLift Platform Lift is custom built for your boat, installation is straight forward allowing marine technicians at marina service facilities to install the SeaLift in a couple of days.